- 1st: What is the ways to view the examples without download the example files in github?
- 2nd: Log Management: What is the complexity behind Loggly and similar services?
- 3rd: Which format for API documentation programmers prefer: PDF or Web?
- 3rd: What’s the best use in the office for my old Macbook Pro?
- 3rd: What should be considered when deciding to do a marathon?
- 3rd: Is there an open source (or freely accessible) database of geofence coordinates for common places, such as cities or national parks?
- 4th: Is greater comfort with Windows a good enough reason to switch from PHP to ASP.NET?
- 4th: Is there a substantial difference between using a Mac or a Windows machine for web development (particularly RoR)?
- 4th: As a non-technical single founder for a web startup, is it better to hire a design firm to build the prototype, or find a technical co-founder?
- 5th: What are the best set of marketing/payment tools for use in startup with a subscription webapp?
- 5th: What are good sources to learn about SEO?
- 5th: How accurate is the GitHub status site?
- 5th: Would YCombinator have invested in Apple?
- 6th: How do I network with speakers at events?
- 6th: Would/Does Y Combinator accept Students (Freshmen/Sophomores Undergrads) if they're planning on going back to college?
- 7th: When did South Park characters stop calling things "gay" in the vernacular derogatory sense "not very good"?
- 8th: Why does TED refer to its speeches as "talks"?
- 8th: How did GitHub get its initial contributors?
- 8th: What do Twitter and Gawker think of hash-bangs URLs?
- 9th: Which Y Combinator companies focus on finance?
- 10th: Is it fair for someone who calls themselves a "seed" investor to require traction?
- 10th: What is currently the best technology stack for web scraping?
- 11th: What is the Y Combinator cycle?
- 15th: Is there an application like Duolingo, but for math?
- 15th: What are some examples of startups funded simply for the strength and uniqueness of its founders rather than for any particular idea?
- 17th: Are Django versions released too often?
- 18th: What are some good resources to learn how to cleanse data using Python?
- 23rd: What are the best ramen places in London?
- 28th: When applying to Y-Combinator, if your current product is just the first step on the way to a much larger product vision which will not be realized for many years, which product should an entrepreneur discuss in an application (the current one, or th...
django 2 entrepreneurship 2 funding 3 github 3 open-source 2 programming 6 quora 29 startups 7 webapps 3 webdevelopment 5 ycombinator 5