What is the ways to view the examples without download the example files in github?
My answer to What is the ways to view the examples without download the example files in github? on Quora
If you can view the file on raw.github.com you can drop the first dot to view it on rawgithub.com—a free proxy service.Updated with more details:
Consider joyride for example. They have demo code in a demo directory on Github.
Browse to the HTML demo page, here: https://github.com/zurb/joyride/...
Click the “raw”button to get to here: https://raw.github.com/zurb/joyr...
Now edit the URL in your browser and change the host to
And you can see the demo without downloading the code.
More recent articles
- Understanding GPT tokenizers - 8th June 2023
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023