- 2nd: Aside from Disrupt, what other tech conferences do you track?
- 2nd: What's the easiest way to take an existing Django view and make it "real time" via long polling?
- 2nd: Is the complexity of basic Python data structure operations documented?
- 3rd: What are some tips for a new Python developer coming from C++/Java?
- 3rd: How does Lanyrd compare to Plancast?
- 4th: Is it important for modern programmers to know how to use Unix? Why?
- 4th: What is a painless way for a non-Unix programmer to get started learning Unix or GNU/Linux?
- 4th: Is there a modern, tested, reliable, standalone onDomReady function that isn't part of a larger library?
- 6th: Nile Cruises: Does the "Oberoi Shehrayar" actually exist?
- 11th: Who are the best Python developers in Los Angeles?
- 11th: Are there any web design conferences in Southeast Asia?
- 11th: What are the best places to visit in Morocco?
- 11th: Does Quora have the same problem as Stack Overflow?
- 11th: What is the best way to list every key stored in memcached?
- 11th: Why is it hard to see who the poster of a question is on Quora?
- 11th: What company had the first API?
- 11th: Is the 90-9-1 rule of user participation a myth?
- 11th: What does the key word "yield" in Python do?
- 11th: Why do so few companies use the Dojo Toolkit?
- 12th: What are some peculiarities of American culture which are not easily understood by foreigners?
- 12th: Is it not time for Google to redesign its search page by removing the "search" & "I'm Feeling Lucky" buttons since the buttons are now useless with the new "Instant" structure?
- 12th: What are the advantages of running Apache behind nginx as opposed to just Apache by itself?
- 12th: Where can I find a database of the cities in the United States, their populations, and square miles?
- 12th: Is the .ly domain unsafe? Why?
- 12th: When should one switch from MySQL to Oracle or PostgreSQL?
- 13th: How much does it cost to develop a website like Yelp or Groupon?
- 13th: How do sites prevent vanity URLs from colliding with future features ?
- 13th: What startups host 100% of their private code on GitHub?
- 13th: What are your best backpacking (world travel) tips?
- 13th: Is there a way to learn Ruby in one hour?
- 13th: Why don't more websites use alternative domains?
- 13th: What companies are using Node.js in production in Texas?
- 13th: What would the level of interest be in a "FailConf" where people shared their business and technology epic failures and lessons learned?
- 13th: What was programming use Myspace?
- 13th: Why doesn't Facebook use nicer URLs?
- 13th: To what extent is it still valid to assume that your web app users are stupid?
- 13th: Simon Willison: How do you configure the Apache server you describe in What are the advantages of running Apache behind nginx as opposed to just Apache by itself?
- 13th: Why is software effort estimation still based on thumb rules and gut feels? How come no one has come up with an accurate estimation model?
- 14th: Who is the most recognizable person in the world (real or fictional; alive or dead)?
- 14th: Twitter.com 2010 Redesign: What things don't people like about #newTwitter?
- 14th: What are the best websites for finding out about events in San Francisco in advance, i.e., before they take place?
- 15th: What are the main weaknesses of Ruby as a programming language?
- 15th: Is there any consensus yet on link rel=shorturl vs rev=canonical?
- 15th: What are the main weaknesses of Java as a programming language?
- 15th: Did you mean rel=shortlink vs. rel=shorturl?
- 16th: What is the best way to hire Solr developers?
- 17th: Is it possible to make API calls without cURL installed?
- 22nd: What does an ideal Django workflow setup look like?
- 25th: What is the best way to maintain a API wrapper class across multiple languages?
- 25th: What are the best APIs for creating location-based Wikipedia mashups?
- 25th: What is the best Mac OS X text editor for a web developer? And what makes it great?
- 26th: Is it a good idea for new start-up to outsource Software/App Development?
- 26th: What are some of your favorite complicated diagrams?
- 26th: What's a good book about basic usage techniques and patterns in Python? (a la Effective Java/C++)
- 26th: What is the story of Advogato?
- 27th: What is the best lightweight jQuery tooltip plugin? Why?
- 27th: Why does Python load imported modules separately for different files, unlike C or PHP? Isn't that inefficient in terms of memory usage?
- 27th: What are all the advantages of jQuery?
- 27th: What is the best way to integrate MongoDB with Django?
- 28th: Is there a blog that covers open source Python projects?
- 28th: What is the best JS library for automated cropping?
- 28th: Is there a good online calendar for upcoming technology conferences?
- 29th: What are people's experiences using Memcached?