- 1st: Django (web framework): What are the Best Practice For Displaying another Website from yours?
- 1st: How do I really learn coding?
- 3rd: What are some programming conferences and events being held near Detroit, MI?
- 3rd: What makes an awesome hackathon? I want to host one at the LAUNCH Festival and I have never run one.
- 4th: How are websites hacked to have their content defaced? How can I prevent such attacks on my website?
- 4th: What is the easiest server-side platform for Android Java developers to learn?
- 4th: Which web startup conferences are there nowadays?
- 5th: What programming language is primarily used in the making of big budget console games?
- 5th: Which social news websites for Python are out there?
- 5th: What are your thoughts on desperate housewives' final ending?
- 6th: What are the ways to show enthusiasm about programming?
- 9th: When traveling, what methods do you use to find unique, uncommon local experiences like art, music, events & shopping?
- 9th: How can some really large services (like Dropbox) afford to use Python as a primary language, if it's one to two orders of magnitude slower than other, compiled languages?
- 10th: Is there a online service which provides details of all the events happening in a city?
- 11th: How does the president structure his day?
- 12th: Are there guides for playing Minecraft on Mac laptops?
- 15th: What is the average registration fee for attending an international conference?
- 17th: Is it possible to restore an older version of a Pages doc without using Pages?
- 19th: How much Django should one know before going in for an interview for a developer position?
- 19th: What are the best tech conferences & meetups to attend as an investor?
- 22nd: What are some good books on data/chart presentation?
- 22nd: What advice does Paul Graham commonly give Y Combinator startups?
- 22nd: Is Twitter using its public api for its own website?
- 24th: What tools and techniques are used for relational database version control (structure and data)?
- 25th: What are good ways to develop software architectures using multiple languages?
- 25th: Is it viable to say to an investor that you will quit your job and work full-time on a startup, if you get the funding?
- 25th: Which language and framework would you use today?
- 26th: What will HTTP be superseded by?
- 26th: Planning on visiting Portland for new years. What should I do/see/experience?
- 26th: Which are the best front-end schools in London, UK?
- 26th: Where do I find a detailed financial report of Wikimedia Foundation on a business year, specially about outgoings?
- 27th: How great do you need to be in programming to be a technical (Co) founder?
- 27th: Why do so many newspapers have astrology columns?
- 28th: How can I detect manual record insert from mysql cansole into my code in django .?
- 31st: What are some useful techniques and tricks using list comprehension?
conferences django entrepreneurship events frameworks funding games internet mysql osx programming programminglanguages python quora startups travel webdevelopment