Django (web framework): What are the Best Practice For Displaying another Website from yours?
My answer to Django (web framework): What are the Best Practice For Displaying another Website from yours? on Quora
This isn’t really a Django-specific question—the answer would be the same no matter what server-side tech you use.
A better alternative is to show a rendered preview image of the page. This is very tricky to implement (PhantomJS is a good starting point) but there are web services that can solve this for you for a fee—like http://www.url2png.com
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023
- Prompt injection explained, with video, slides, and a transcript - 2nd May 2023