- 1st: Where is Twitter's office in London?
- 2nd: How do I quit the startup I founded without causing too much fallout?
- 2nd: How is a dictionary (key value) related to a hash?
- 2nd: What are good ways to rewrite a social network and still keep old users?
- 3rd: Professional Networking: How can I find on the internet an expert in a given field?
- 3rd: How do you recruit programmers without risk of them leaving and jacking your idea, especially without initial funding?
- 4th: Is there a way for a user of a site (no database) to add their own notes to a webpage, so when they return (regardless of the device), their notes are shown?
- 4th: Why is postgresql popular with django?
- 5th: Are there any websites, forums, or blogposts that discuss startups' technology stacks or IT infrastructure?
- 5th: What are some of the best programming/technical questions on scalability?
- 7th: How can you run image processing in cloud code (Parse) ? If parse is not the best
- 8th: Should I store markdown instead of HTML into database fields?
- 9th: What is the best way to choose between two equally feasible start-up ideas?
- 9th: What are some resources to read when designing a new client-server application layer protocol?
- 9th: Which tools top technology companies use to create complex web pages e.g Amazon Home Page, Facebook etc? Do they create it manually or use some tool like Dreamweaver ?
- 9th: Should a beginner to web development start out with Node.Js?
- 10th: How should two equal startup founder formalize a cliff?
- 10th: Great Britain: As a Briton, do you feel any pride for being so?
- 11th: Getting the most out of technical conference as a services provider?
- 14th: Does Paul Graham steal business models from teams not accepted into Y Combinator and feed them to accepted teams as pivot ideas?
- 14th: I would like to attend a Big Data conference but I am short of funds. Is there any big data conference that helps students attend those conference through scholarship?
- 15th: What are key considerations when building behind the firewall web apps?
- 15th: How can I sell an idea to investors?
- 15th: How do I become a global nomad as a software engineer?
- 15th: Event Planning: What can I do to protect myself from a keynote speaker not showing up?
- 15th: How come Quora hasn't contributed any significant open source tools?
- 16th: What are some techniques, workflows, thought-processes etc. you would do as an experienced web-developer (front-end/back-end) that a new web developer might benefit from?
- 16th: What are some good open source projects that VMware is directly part of?
- 16th: What can startups do on big data day one?
- 18th: Event Planning: What are some useful books and resources on professional events and conference planning?
- 18th: Other than CL, Yelp and Eventbrite, what are some good online event calendars to post to?
- 22nd: How does a career progresses for a web developer?
- 22nd: Should you start with planning the view, the model or the controller?
- 22nd: I have an idea for a conference. What do I need to do to make it happen?
- 22nd: What is the real risk of pirating Microsoft software as a startup business vs an individual user?
- 22nd: What is the best service for web hosting and buying a domain? Is it better to have both under one provider?
- 22nd: What systems/software are absolutely worth purchasing for a solidly funded e-commerce startup?
- 22nd: What are those most annoying problems you experience while working on presentations?
- 22nd: Y Combinator: I'm interested in how what the YC$ were spent on was impacted by whether you were from outside the Valley when you went thro the program or were local?
- 23rd: What are the pro and cons of outsourcing the coding of an SaaS tool?
- 23rd: Are you less likely to be accepted to Y Combinator if you don't know how to make money yet?
- 23rd: Is there a maximum number of records one can fetch with a MySQL query?
- 23rd: What is a good, simple SaaS tool for testing SOAP calls?
- 23rd: Why doesn't Quora open-source its search interface?
- 23rd: What is "Software-as-a-Service"?
- 23rd: When is a good day to hold a conference?
- 27th: What are some tips on scaling a startup once you get massive news coverage?
- 27th: What role does YC play in helping its portfolio companies hire early employees?
- 30th: What are some early examples of SaaS?
- 30th: Which investors would consider a natural language processing startup in London?