What is the best way to choose between two equally feasible start-up ideas?
My answer to What is the best way to choose between two equally feasible start-up ideas? on Quora
Which one is most likely to still be exciting to you in five years time?
Which one do you have the best professional network for?
Which one do you have a competitive advantage in?
Which one do you find easier to pitch to someone such that they “get it”?
Which one has only recently become feasible due to changes in technology?
Which one has the largest addressable market?
If you still can’t pick, toss a coin, build a prototype of the one that wins, then decide if you need to build a prototype of the other one before deciding between the two.
More recent articles
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023
- Prompt injection explained, with video, slides, and a transcript - 2nd May 2023
- download-esm: a tool for downloading ECMAScript modules - 2nd May 2023
- Let's be bear or bunny - 1st May 2023