- 1st: What are the differences between node.js and websockets?
- 3rd: What is the scope, as a career, for a Python developer?
- 4th: What are some fun, interesting things to do or see in the Islington area?
- 4th: NoSQL: Whats the simplest on disk key-value storage?
- 5th: What recommendations are there for conference venues in London for between 50-100 people?
- 8th: Is it even possible to think of a new idea? Anything that I think of has either been done, or someone is doing it. How do you keep yourself motivated enough to pursue it?
- 13th: Why are web applications more popular than desktop applications with investors?
- 14th: What are some major tech conferences that offer student fellowships/discounts?
- 14th: How can I learn more about server-side technologies?
- 15th: Any source available to download sample data (in 10+ GB) for testing?
- 15th: How do I get out of being on panel at SXSW?
- 16th: How can I keep my website content exclusive?
- 20th: How should one go about designing a simple web based collaborative text editor?
- 20th: Can you mark items on a website as 'unread' without cookies?
- 20th: How does a front end developer avoid getting blamed?
- 26th: Django (web framework): What is the recommended way to cache objects that are very large (>1.5MB)?