Any source available to download sample data (in 10+ GB) for testing?
My answer to Any source available to download sample data (in 10+ GB) for testing? on Quora
Wikipedia has some pretty interesting dumps, in both XML and SQL format: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/I...
It’s pretty easy to generate 10GB of random data for testing though, which may be a better option as you could better approximate the kind of data your application will be dealing with. There’s a neat Ruby module for doing this called Faker (itself a port of the Perl module of the same name): http://faker.rubyforge.org/—and here’s a Python port of the Ruby one: https://github.com/threadsafelab...
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023
- Prompt injection explained, with video, slides, and a transcript - 2nd May 2023