- 1st: Does Go have an equivalent node.js's NPM?
- 3rd: Why did Twitter move away from being a single-page application?
- 3rd: Whether 404 custom error page necessary for a website?
- 7th: Calendars: When posting a facebook event page for an event that is repeated on two dates, should you use one page or two? (The events are games that are identical and should not have overlapping players)
- 10th: First: I am a first time speaker at a convention (to happen in 2 days time) and I have no experience at all but I believe I can do so can anyone give me tips on how to look confident, engage the audience, inspire them and NOT SUCK...?
- 13th: Why was LinkedIn Events shut down? Why isn't there now a social network for business events?
- 13th: Presentations: What tools does Patrick Van Stee use to make his slides?
- 15th: Where can I find a list of web and tech business conferences happening across the world this year?
- 15th: Is YCombinator's $20k seed capital enough to keep a team of 3 founders alive in Silicon Valley during the program?
- 21st: How much equity does YCombinator get on average?
- 22nd: In simple terms, what is node.js?
- 23rd: What's the best way to keep track of changes to a project you're not directly contributing to on github?
- 24th: What are the best free tutorials on HTML5?
- 26th: What is the best way one can expand his or her professional network?
- 26th: What are some good designs for a personal business card for professional networking?
- 28th: Do accelerators (which do not take up equity) accept not-for-profit ventures into their programs? If yes, which are some of the best ones?
- 30th: What are Good Conferences for SaaS Marketers?
conferences 2 events 2 facebook 2 funding 2 linkedin 2 networking 3 nodejs 2 quora 17 socialnetworks 2 speaking 2 startups 4 webdevelopment 4 ycombinator 3