- 1st: Why should I care about the Olympics?
- 1st: Is GitHub looking to be acquired?
- 2nd: Events (leisure): I want to find out if there are any Hildegard von Bingen recitations coming up in San Francisco. Which website should I go to?
- 3rd: What are some unique and creative gift ideas for a startup team of 20 (ages 25-35, 80% male, mostly developers, under $100)?
- 3rd: How can I install apache solr?
- 5th: Do country/city IP addresses always stay the same?
- 5th: What is the best way for a startup to attract talented back-end and front-end team members?
- 6th: How does Twitter select trending topics?
- 7th: Why do tech companies provide MacBooks for software development?
- 7th: I'm a young contract/indie iOS Dev being pitched full time positions, what should I watch out for?
- 7th: Which tools exist for learning about the people attending a particular meetup / conference, in advance?
- 8th: What are the best tech networking events / meetups / conferences in London?
- 8th: What are the few must-do things in London before one leaves this place for good?
- 9th: What is the Freedcamp business model?
- 9th: How can a web developer keep up with new technology?
- 13th: Why weren't the features of Sass originally built into CSS?
- 13th: Can you use dropbox to host a wordpress site?
- 16th: Is xkcd overrated?
- 17th: I was wondering if anyone can recommend any organizations/conferences or seminars that provide sessions on Writing for the Web?
- 18th: What is the technology stack behind Lanyrd?
- 19th: What are the biggest sites/web applications that are using the Node.js framework?
- 20th: Which digital events should I attend in the UK in 2012 and 2013?
- 24th: What are good ways to get meeting with VC's without introductions?
- 24th: How do I keep service providers and consultants out of my meetup or conference?
- 24th: How can you use SlideShare effectively to grow your professional reputation in a specific niche?
- 24th: Is it possible to embed Skype into a webpage to use as live chat support for free?
- 29th: What are good ways to make a conference for which people are willing to pay?
conferences 3 events 4 frontend 2 london 2 quora 27 startups 3 webdevelopment 4