Datasette downloads per day (with Observable Plot) (via) I built an Observable notebook that imports PyPI package download data from datasette.io (itself scraped from pypistats.org using a scheduled GitHub Action) and plots it using Observable Plot. Datasette downloads from PyPI apparently jumped from ~800/day in May to ~4,000/day in July—would love to know why!
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023