Django SQL Dashboard 1.0 (via) As part of my ongoing attempt to be braver about 1.0 releases (crucial if you want to do semantic versioning properly) I’ve released version 1.0 of Django SQL Dashboard, my Datasette-inspired app for Django that adds an interface for running read-only, bookmarkable SQL queries against a PostgreSQL database. The new version adds a column cog menu providing shortcuts for changing the sort order, counting distinct values and performing a group-by/count against column values.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023