huey. Charles Leifer’s “little task queue for Python”. Similar to Celery, but it’s designed to work with Redis, SQLite or in the parent process using background greenlets. Worth checking out for the really neat design. The project is new to me, but it’s been under active development since 2011 and has a very healthy looking rate of releases.
- AI-enhanced development makes me more ambitious with my projects - 27th March 2023
- I built a ChatGPT plugin to answer questions about data hosted in Datasette - 24th March 2023
- Weeknotes: AI won't slow down, a new newsletter and a huge Datasette refactor - 22nd March 2023
- Don't trust AI to talk accurately about itself: Bard wasn't trained on Gmail - 22nd March 2023
- A conversation about prompt engineering with CBC Day 6 - 18th March 2023
- Could you train a ChatGPT-beating model for $85,000 and run it in a browser? - 17th March 2023