My blog's year archive pages now have tag clouds (via) Inspired by the tag cloud I used in my recent 2023 AI roundup post, I decided to add a tag cloud to the top of every one of my archive-by-year pages showing what topics I had spent the most time with that year.
I already had old code for this, so I pasted it into GPT-4 along with an example of the output of my JSON endpoint from Django SQL Dashboard and had it do most of the work for me.
- The killer app of Gemini Pro 1.5 is video - 21st February 2024
- Weeknotes: a Datasette release, an LLM release and a bunch of new plugins - 9th February 2024
- LLM 0.13: The annotated release notes - 26th January 2024
- Weeknotes: datasette-test, datasette-build, PSF board retreat - 21st January 2024
- Talking about Open Source LLMs on Oxide and Friends - 17th January 2024