Observable notebook: Detect objects in images (via) I built an Observable notebook that uses Transformers.js and the Xenova/detra-resnet-50 model to detect objects in images, entirely running within your browser. You can select an image using a file picker and it will show you that image with bounding boxes and labels drawn around items within it. I have a demo image showing some pelicans flying ahead, but it works with any image you give it—all without uploading that image to a server.
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023