OpenLLaMA. The first openly licensed model I’ve seen trained on the RedPajama dataset. This initial release is a 7B model trained on 200 billion tokens, but the team behind it are promising a full 1 trillion token model in the near future. I haven’t found a live demo of this one running anywhere yet.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023