OpenLLaMA. The first openly licensed model I’ve seen trained on the RedPajama dataset. This initial release is a 7B model trained on 200 billion tokens, but the team behind it are promising a full 1 trillion token model in the near future. I haven’t found a live demo of this one running anywhere yet.
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023