MLC: Bringing Open Large Language Models to Consumer Devices (via) “We bring RedPajama, a permissive open language model to WebGPU, iOS, GPUs, and various other platforms.” I managed to get this running on my Mac (see via link) with a few tweaks to their official instructions.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023