Introducing PyPI Organizations. Launched at PyCon US today: Organizations allow packages on the Python Package Index to be owned by a group, not an individual user account. “We’re making organizations available to community projects for free, forever, and to corporate projects for a small fee.”—this is the first revenue generating PyPI feature.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023