Bard now helps you code (via) Google have enabled Bard’s code generation abilities—these were previously only available through jailbreaking. It’s pretty good—I got it to write me code to download a CSV file and insert it into a SQLite database—though when I challenged it to protect against SQL injection it hallucinated a non-existent “cursor.prepare()” method. Generated code can be exported to a Colab notebook with a click.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023