How to create a Python package in 2022 (via) Fantastic tutorial on modern Python packaging by Rodrigo Girão Serrão. I’ve been meaning to figure out Poetry for a while now and this gave me exactly the information I needed to start figuring it out. Great coverage of GitHub Actions, Tox and pre-commit as well.
- AI-enhanced development makes me more ambitious with my projects - 27th March 2023
- I built a ChatGPT plugin to answer questions about data hosted in Datasette - 24th March 2023
- Weeknotes: AI won't slow down, a new newsletter and a huge Datasette refactor - 22nd March 2023
- Don't trust AI to talk accurately about itself: Bard wasn't trained on Gmail - 22nd March 2023
- A conversation about prompt engineering with CBC Day 6 - 18th March 2023
- Could you train a ChatGPT-beating model for $85,000 and run it in a browser? - 17th March 2023