How to create a Python package in 2022 (via) Fantastic tutorial on modern Python packaging by Rodrigo Girão Serrão. I’ve been meaning to figure out Poetry for a while now and this gave me exactly the information I needed to start figuring it out. Great coverage of GitHub Actions, Tox and pre-commit as well.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023