Black 22.1.0 (via) Black, the uncompromising code formatter for Python, has had its first stable non-beta release after almost four years of releases. I adopted Black a few years ago for all of my projects and I wouldn’t release Python code without it now—the productivity boost I get from not spending even a second thinking about code formatting and indentation is huge.
I know Django has been holding off on adopting it until a stable release was announced, so hopefully that will happen soon.
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023