storysniffer (via) Ben Welsh built a small Python library that guesses if a URL points to an article on a news website, or if it’s more likely to be a category page or /about page or similar. I really like this as an example of what you can do with a tiny machine learning model: the model is bundled as a ~3MB pickle file as part of the package, and the repository includes the Jupyter notebook that was used to train it.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023