The Untold Story of SQLite With Richard Hipp. This is a really interesting interview with SQLite creator D. Richard Hipp—it covers all sorts of aspects of the SQLite story I hadn’t heard before, from its inspiration by a software challenge on a battleship to the first income from clients such as AOL and Symbian to the formation of the SQLite Consortium (based on advice from Mozilla’s Mitchell Baker) and more.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023