sba-loans-covid-19-datasette (via) The treasury department released a bunch of data on the Covid-19 SBA Paycheck Protection Program Loan recipients today—I’ve loaded the most interesting data (the $150,000+ loans) into a Datasette instance.
- Weeknotes: the Datasette Cloud API, a podcast appearance and more - 1st October 2023
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023