Do Flask and Django have a GUI interface like web2py?
My answer to Do Flask and Django have a GUI interface like web2py? on Quora
No. The web2py GUI is something of an oddity in the Python world.
Personally, I firmly recommend getting comfortable with the command line if you want to become a truly effective programmer. Once you know how to use it you’ll be able to leave GUI-centric programmers in the dust.
More recent articles
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023
- Prompt injection explained, with video, slides, and a transcript - 2nd May 2023
- download-esm: a tool for downloading ECMAScript modules - 2nd May 2023
- Let's be bear or bunny - 1st May 2023