1 item tagged “tristanlouis”
- Tristan Louis’ RSS to Necho convertor puts paid to the idea that the success of one format will be detrimental to the usefulness of the other.
- O’Reilly’s RegExp Power series (part one and part two) demonstrate some powerful tricks for use with Perl compatible regular expressions.
- Norman Walsh explains Content Negotiation and some of the pitfalls with modern browser implementations.
- So that’s what happened to Digitiser. See also a Digitiser Tribute and a Mr Biffo interview from 2001 for background information. I cuss you bad.
- George Orwell: Politics and the English Language
- Clay Shirky: A Group Is Its Own Worst Enemy. The title is misguiding; this is an essay about how online groups behave and how to look after them.
- A Java HttpClient Class.
- Some good stuff on Boxes and Arrows: Ten Quotable Moments: Challenges and Responses for UI Designers and Views and Forms: Principles of Task Flow for Web Applications (Part 1).
- Inside our notions of “document” and Inside our documents II—the Runoff model.
- 5 days worth of XSLT observations from Simon St. Laurent: One, Two, Three, Four, Five.
- Windows programming with open source tools: Minimalist GNU For Windows and Win32 Programming with GNU C and C++.