jo (via) Neat little C utility (available via brew/apt-get install etc) for conveniently outputting JSON from a shell: “jo -p name=jo n=17 parser=false” will output a JSON object with string, integer and boolean values, and you can nest it to create nested objects. Looks very handy.
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023