Multimodality and Large Multimodal Models (LMMs) (via) Useful, extensive review of the current state of the art of multimodal models by Chip Huyen. Chip calls them LMMs for Large Multimodal Models, a term that seems to be catching on.
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023