"Learn from your chats" ChatGPT feature preview (via) 7 days ago a Reddit user posted a screenshot of what’s presumably a trial feature of ChatGPT: a “Learn from your chats” toggle in the settings.
The UI says: “Your primary GPT will continually improve as you chat, picking up on details and preferences to tailor its responses to you.”
It provides the following examples: “I move to SF in two weeks”, “Always code in Python”, “Forget everything about my last project”—plus an option to reset it.
No official announcement yet.
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023