Hugging Face Transformers Agent. Fascinating new Python API in Hugging Face Transformers version v4.29.0: you can now provide a text description of a task—e.g. “Draw me a picture of the sea then transform the picture to add an island”—and a LLM will turn that into calls to Hugging Face models which will then be installed and used to carry out the instructions. The Colab notebook is worth playing with—you paste in an OpenAI API key and a Hugging Face token and it can then run through all sorts of examples, which tap into tools that include image generation, image modification, summarization, audio generation and more.
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023