Datasette: Gather feedback on new ?_extra= design. I just landed the single biggest backwards-incompatible change to Datasette ever, in preparation for the 1.0 release. It’s a change to the default JSON format from the Datasette API—the new format is much slimmer, and can be expanded using a new ?_extra= query string parameter. I’m desperately keen on getting feedback on this change! This issues has more details and a call for feedback.
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023