Datasette: Gather feedback on new ?_extra= design. I just landed the single biggest backwards-incompatible change to Datasette ever, in preparation for the 1.0 release. It’s a change to the default JSON format from the Datasette API—the new format is much slimmer, and can be expanded using a new ?_extra= query string parameter. I’m desperately keen on getting feedback on this change! This issues has more details and a call for feedback.
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023