abacaj/mpt-30B-inference. MPT-30B, released last week, is an extremely capable Apache 2 licensed open source language model. This repo shows how it can be run on a CPU, using the ctransformers Python library based on GGML. Following the instructions in the README got me a working MPT-30B model on my M2 MacBook Pro. The model is a 19GB download and it takes a few seconds to start spitting out tokens, but it works as advertised.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023