sqlean.py: Python's sqlite3 with extensions. Anton Zhiyanov built a new Python package which bundles a fresh, compiled copy of SQLite with his SQLean family of C extensions built right in. Installing it gets you the latest SQLite—3.42.0—with nearly 200 additional functions, including things like define() and eval(), fileio_read() and fileio_write(), percentile_95() and uuid4() and many more. “import sqlean as sqlite3” works as a drop-in replacement for the module from the standard library.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023