LLM can now be installed directly from Homebrew (via) I spent a bunch of time on this at the weekend: my LLM tool for interacting with large language models from the terminal has now been accepted into Homebrew core, and can be installed directly using “brew install llm”. I was previously running my own separate tap, but having it in core means that it benefits from Homebrew’s impressive set of build systems—each release of LLM now has Bottles created for it automatically across a range of platforms, so “brew install llm” should quickly download binary assets rather than spending several minutes installing dependencies the slow way.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023