sqlite-vss v0.1.1 Annotated Release Notes (via) Alex Garcia’s sqlite-vss adds vector search directly to SQLite through a custom extension. It’s now easily installed for Python, Node.js, Deno, Elixir, Go, Rust and Ruby (“gem install sqlite-vss”), and is being used actively by enough people that Alex is getting actionable feedback, including fixes for memory leaks spotted in production.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023