pyfakefs usage (via) New to me pytest fixture library that provides a really easy way to mock Python’s filesystem functions—open(), os.path.listdir() and so on—so a test can run against a fake set of files. This looks incredibly useful.
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023