urllib3 v2.0.0 is now generally available. urllib3 is 12 years old now, and is a common low-level dependency for packages like requests and httpx. The biggest new feature in v2 is a higher-level API: resp = urllib3.request(“GET”, “https://example.com”)—a very welcome addition to the library.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023