LLaVA: Large Language and Vision Assistant (via) Yet another multi-modal model combining a vision model (pre-trained CLIP ViT-L/14) and a LLaMA derivative model (Vicuna). The results I get from their demo are even more impressive than MiniGPT-4. Also includes a new training dataset, LLaVA-Instruct-150K, derived from GPT-4 and subject to the same warnings about the OpenAI terms of service.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023