MiniGPT-4 (via) An incredible project with a poorly chosen name. A team from King Abdullah University of Science and Technology in Saudi Arabia combined Vicuna-13B (a model fine-tuned on top of Facebook’s LLaMA) with the BLIP-2 vision-language model to create a model that can conduct ChatGPT-style conversations around an uploaded image. The demo is very impressive, and the weights are available to download—45MB for MiniGPT-4, but you’ll need the much larger Vicuna and LLaMA weights as well.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023