The AI singularity is here. Can’t say I’m a fan of the headline, but the subhead “The time to figure out how to use generative AI and large language models in your code is now” is much more illustrative of the story. I’m referred to in this one as “One of the most outspoken advocates for LLM-enhanced development” which is a bit of a surprise!
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023