Should You Use Upper Bound Version Constraints? (via) Should you pin your library’s dependencies using “click>=7,<8” or “click~=7.0”? Henry Schreiner’s short answer is no, and his long answer is an exhaustive essay covering every conceivable aspect of this thorny Python packaging problem.
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023