Should You Use Upper Bound Version Constraints? (via) Should you pin your library’s dependencies using “click>=7,<8” or “click~=7.0”? Henry Schreiner’s short answer is no, and his long answer is an exhaustive essay covering every conceivable aspect of this thorny Python packaging problem.
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023