Stringing together several free tiers to host an application with zero cost using fly.io, Litestream and Cloudflare. Alexander Dahl provides a detailed description (and code) for his current preferred free hosting solution for small sites: SQLite (and a Go application) running on Fly’s free tier, with the database replicated up to Cloudflare’s R2 object storage (again on a free tier) by Litestream.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023