mitsuhiko/insta (via) I asked for recommendations on Twitter for testing libraries in other languages that would give me the same level of delight that I get from pytest. Two people pointed me to insta by Armin Ronacher, a Rust testing framework for “snapshot testing” which automatically records reference values to your repository, so future tests can spot if they change.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023