How to implement a “dry run mode” for data imports in Django (via) Adam Johnson describes in detail a beautiful pattern for implementing a dry-run mode for a Django management command, by executing ORM calls inside an atomic() transaction block, showing a summary of changes that are made and then rolling the transaction back at the end.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023