Running C unit tests with pytest (via) Brilliant, detailed tutorial by Gabriele Tornetta on testing C code using pytest, which also doubles up as a ctypes tutorial. There’s a lot of depth here—in addition to exercising C code through ctypes, Gabriele shows how to run each test in a separate process so that segmentation faults don’t fail the entire suite, then adds code to run the compiler as part of the pytest run, and then shows how to use gdb trickery to generate more useful stack traces.
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023