sqlite-zstd: Transparent dictionary-based row-level compression for SQLite. Interesting SQLite extension from phiresky, the author of that amazing SQLite WASM hack from a while ago which could fetch subsets of a large SQLite database using the HTTP range header. This extension, written in Rust, implements row-level compression for a SQLite table by creating compression dictionaries for larger chunks of the table, providing better results than just running compression against each row value individually.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023