sethmlarson/pypi-data (via) Seth Michael Larson uses GitHub releases to publish a ~325MB (gzipped to ~95MB) SQLite database on a roughly monthly basis that contains records of 370,000+ PyPI packages plus their OpenSSF score card metrics. It’s a really interesting dataset, but also a neat way of packaging and distributing data—the scripts Seth uses to generate the database file are included in the repository.
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023