sethmlarson/pypi-data (via) Seth Michael Larson uses GitHub releases to publish a ~325MB (gzipped to ~95MB) SQLite database on a roughly monthly basis that contains records of 370,000+ PyPI packages plus their OpenSSF score card metrics. It’s a really interesting dataset, but also a neat way of packaging and distributing data—the scripts Seth uses to generate the database file are included in the repository.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023