Litestream: Live Read Replication (via) The documentation for the read replication implemented in the latest Litestream beta (v0.4.0-beta.2). The design is really simple and clever: the primary runs a web server on a port, and replica instances can then be started with a configured URL pointing to the IP and port of the primary. That’s all it takes to have a SQLite database replicated to multiple hosts, each of which can then conduct read queries against their local copies.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023