Litestream: Live Read Replication (via) The documentation for the read replication implemented in the latest Litestream beta (v0.4.0-beta.2). The design is really simple and clever: the primary runs a web server on a port, and replica instances can then be started with a configured URL pointing to the IP and port of the primary. That’s all it takes to have a SQLite database replicated to multiple hosts, each of which can then conduct read queries against their local copies.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023