The art of asking nicely (via) CLIP+VQGAN Is a GAN that generates images based on some text input—you can run it on Google Collab notebooks, there are instructions linked at the bottom of this post. Janelle Shane of AI Weirdness explores tricks for getting the best results out of it for “a herd of sheep grazing on a lush green hillside”—various modifiers like “amazing awesome and epic” produce better images, but the one with the biggest impact, quite upsettingly, is “ultra high definition free desktop wallpaper”.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023